Müller + Müller offers a broad range of glass vials from 2 ml to 40 ml with different neck finish designs (crimp neck or screw neck). The following glass qualities can be used:
- Hydrolytic class - borosilicate glass - clear or amber
- Hydrolytic class - soda-lime-silicate glass - amber
All vials are produced according to industry standards (DIN) or according to customer specifications. The entire manufacturing and packaging process takes place in environmentally controlled areas certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 15378.
For all vials we can offer the following quality level:
- Production in cGMP environment
- Statistical in process-control
- Customized dimensional and cosmetic AQL levels
- Packaging in clean room class 8 according to ISO 14644-1
For sensitive pharmaceutical products and optimal emptying of glass vials, Müller + Müller offers an internal siliconization.